Sunday, April 21, 2013

Quick Update 21/04/2013

Long time, no post... 
    Work on the film is running tight with only 4 weeks till deadline. Feeling confident I can finish, but it'll certainly require many more late nights than I'd like. Most of this delay is down to me being pretty seriously ill and bed-ridden for about 3 weeks. Definitely not what you need to get work done.
     It was impossible to work in the condition I was in and so I find myself in the position I am in now.
     At this point I would have liked to have been over half way done with the film, with little animation left and only post production left. As it stands I have 15 to 20 seconds done with tweaks needed. Still though if I carry on at the work rate I'm at now I can just about finish...

    Here's a short 3 or 4 second clip to show how the finished product will look.

 

 More coming very soon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment